(For stays longer than 90 days : see data study long stay)
- You want to follow a training course in France (less than or equal to 90 days) ? For vocational training : you do not participate in the activities of the company which you will visit.
- You are doing a course for employees.
You go to France because of bilateral training or an invitation from a company based in France and you are a professional student.
In this case the procedure is initiated in France by the inviting organization. You will therefore called for the visa.
The digital fingerprinting and a photograph of a clear face are mandatory. This requires that each applicant comes personally at the visa section.
For Sudanese : submit a completely filled application (see below) translated in French language by the University of Khartoum/ Translation Unit and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
For other nationalities : submit a completely filled form, legalized by their embassies.
Sunday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 12:00 am, only by appointment through Internet (see the above address on the home page).
At visa section.
- Your signed and completed short-stay visa application, with two recent passport photographs (visible forehead, ears and neck). Download the form.
- Obligation to write clearly and accurately telephone number to 10 digits and email address.
- Photocopies of all used pages of passports. For nationals of other than Sudanese nationality, photocopies of the residence permit must also be presented.
- Formal letter presenting the Sudanese company (including the address, telephone number, fax number, functions performed by the applicant, purpose of visit and the guarantee of returning to Sudan) and the company license (original, copy and translation), the financial guarantee.
- Invitation letter from the French company ; original + photocopy (the original is returned to visa applicant who will need this document during the trip) specifying the duration and purpose of stay, program and routing.
- "Training course agreement" document to be delivered in France from the prefecture of the city where the training course takes place.
- 120 euros per day / person in cash or payment by international bank card in his name. That sum or the card (with bank statement written in French to support) must be presented to police officer at the border, upon entry to the Schengen area.
- Accommodation proof (hotel booking or a host certificate established by the Town Hall in France on the request of the host), to be presented to police officer at the border, upon entry to the Schengen area.
- Medical and repatriation insurance amounting to 30 000 euros, covering the entire stay in Europe.
- Air ticket booking.
Published in February, 2015