You want to make a tourist stay in the Schengen area with your family and discover the monuments, museums and cultural sites.
•see minors’ section
The digital fingerprinting and a clear face photograph are mandatory. This requires that each applicant comes personally at the visa section.
For Sudanese : submit a completely filled application (see below) translated in French language, by the University of Khartoum/ Translation Unit and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
For other nationalities : submit a completely filled application, legalized by their embassies.
Sunday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 12:00 am, only by appointment through Internet (see the above address on the home page).
At visa section.
- Your signed and completed short-stay visa application, with two recent passport photographs (visible forehead, ears and neck). Download the form.
- Obligation to write clearly and accurately telephone number to 10 digits and email address.
- Photocopies of all used pages of passports. For nationals of other than Sudanese nationality, photocopies of the residence permit must also be presented.
- 120 euros per day / person in cash or payment by international bank card in his name. That sum or the card (with bank statement written in French to support) must be presented to police officer at the border, upon entry to the Schengen area.
- Proof of accommodation, must be presented at the entrance of the Schengen area to the officer of the border police.
- Proof of regular income in Sudan (monthly salary , retirement, pension or rental income and bank savings, bank statement of the last three months, ....) or any elements related to the personal situation of applicant (copy of property certificate, ....).
- A ticket comprising the details of the trip plan (two ways), original and copy.
- Medical and repatriation insurance of 30 000 euros, covering the entire stay in Europe. (A copy of this document and the original will be returned to the visa applicants who must carry it upon traveling).
- Original employer certificate stating the name and function of the individual, his monthly salary, his absence permit during tourist stay. This document must include the address and telephone number of the employer, the company seal and the signature, name and title of the official who issued the certificate. Also attach a copy of the operating license employer covered by the company.
Published in February, 2015