Long stay visa application for spouses of French nationals
- The long-stay visa is valid only for the national French territory.
- The visa holder had to undertake the necessary steps to obtain his/her residence permit from the prefecture where he lives, within two months after his/her arrival.
The application is composed of one form, original and photocopies of the documents.
ALL ORIGINAL DOUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED
You are a spouse of a French national and want to live in France for more than 3 months.
The long stay visa is free for spouse of French Nationals.
The digital fingerprinting and a photograph of a clear face are mandatory. This requires that each applicant comes personally at the visa section : the delay for treatment is about two months.
Sunday to Thursday from9:00 to 10:00 without appointment.
At visa section.
- Photocopies of all used pages of passports. For nationals of other than Sudanese nationality, photocopies of the residence permit must also be presented.
- Signed and complete long-stay visa application, with a recent passport photograph of the applicant (visible forehead, ears and neck). Download the form.
- Confirmed reservation (one way ticket) by the aviation company.
- Proof of marriage with a French national : copy of marriage certificate.
- Family book.
- A certificate issued by the “French Institute of Khartoum” stating oral proficiency in French language of the marriage partner to the French National. (Minimum 42 hours).
THE VISA SECTION RESERVES THE POSSIBILITY OF ASK FOR, IF NECESSARY, OTHER COMPLEMENTARY COCUMENTS.
Published in February, 2015