Valid only for short stay (not exceeding 90 days)
Simplified process for visa application for French companies represented in Sudan
- Individuals qualifying for this simplified procedure are :
- Employees of French companies justifying that they are officially represented in Sudan.
- Spouses and children of those employees who wish to accompany them (under the guarantee of the company).
- Clients and regular partners of the company (but not potential customers wishing to "explore" and with whom the company has not yet current business clearly established).
From Sunday to Thursday between 9:00 am 10:00 am, without appointment, for deposit of files, as well as recuperating of passports.
At visa section.
- By sending if you want a Francophone or an Anglophone representative or employee of the corporation announcing his arrival in the next 15 minutes.
- The representative must inform the authorized employee at visa service of the company name.
- The authorized employee checks with the representative of the company the contents of the file. (Attention : the representative is requested to wait until the envelope containing the visa application form is opened and checked, otherwise, it will be returned).
- When the record is checked, the applicant will present himself for digital fingerprinting.
- A receipt will be issued (Note : the deadline for incompressible instruction is 2 weeks).
- Ordinary passport exclusively : any other type of passport should be accompanied by verbal note from the Sudanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, (or the ministry for which the applicants works). The passport must be valid so that the visa could be stuck on. (Note that the passport must be valid for maximum 10 years).
- Your signed and completed short-stay visa application, with two recent passport photographs (visible forehead, ears and neck). Download the form.
- Obligation to write clearly and accurately telephone number to 10 digits and email address.
- Photocopies of all used pages of passports. For nationals of other than Sudanese nationality, photocopies of the residence permit must also be presented.
- Certificate from the French company in Sudan in original and photocopy specifying the type and length of visa required.
- Invitation letter from the French company ; original or by fax to : 00(249)22.214.171.124 + copy of the letter (the original will be returned to the visa applicants who must carry it upon traveling).
- Proof of accommodation, must be presented at the entrance of the Schengen area to the officer of the border police.
- Medical and repatriation insurance of 30 000 euros covering the entire stay in Europe. (A copy and the original of this document will be returned to the visa applicants who must carry it upon traveling).
Published in February, 2015