Minors accompanied by, at least, one of his parents.
- Complete short-stay visa application, signed by one of the child’s parents, with two recent passport photographs of the applicant (visible forehead, ears and neck). Download the form.
- Obligation to write clearly and accurately telephone number to 10 digits and email addof one of his parents.
- Copies of all used pages of the passport and residence permit for nationals of countries other than Sudan (the child should be the holder of these documents).
- Original parental consent (signed by the parents or legal guardians) specifying the identity of the responsible guardian during the stay in the Schengen area. Download the form.
- Document certifying the familial ties, (birth certificate), it should be translated in French language, by the University of Khartoum/ Translation Unit and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Medical and repatriation insurance amounting to 30 000 euros, covering the entire stay in Europe. (A copy of this document and the original will be returned to the visa applicants who must carry it upon traveling).
- A valid school certificate.
Application for children less than 6 years is free.
Published in February, 2015