Business and Investment
You want to go to France for business.
The digital fingerprinting and a photograph of a clear face are mandatory. This requires that each applicant comes personally at the visa section.
For Sudanese : submit a completely filled application (see below) translated in French language, by the University of Khartoum/ Translation Unit and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
For other nationalities : submit a completely filled form, legalized by their embassies.
Sunday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 12:00 am, only by appointment through Internet (see the above address on the home page).
At visa section.
- Your signed and completed short-stay visa application, with two recent passport photographs (visible forehead, ears and neck). Download the form.
- Obligation to write clearly and accurately telephone number to 10 digits and email address.
- Photocopies of all used pages of passports. For nationals of other than Sudanese nationality, photocopies of the residence permit must also be presented.
- Formal letter presenting the Sudanese company (including the address, telephone number, fax number, functions performed by the applicant, purpose of visit and the guarantee of returning to Sudan) and the company license (original, copy and translation), the financial guarantee.
- Invitation letter from the French company ; original + photocopy (the original is returned to visa applicant who will need this document during the trip) specifying the duration and purpose of stay, program and routing.
- Proof of regular income in Sudan (monthly salary or retirement or pension or rental income and bank savings, bank statement of the last three months, ....) or any elements related to the personal situation of applicant (copy of property certificate, ....).
- Medical and repatriation insurance amounting to 30 000 euros, covering the entire stay in Europe. (A copy of this document and the original will be returned to the visa applicants who must carry it upon traveling).
- Air booking (two ways).
- 120 euros per day / person in cash or payment by international bank card in his name. That sum or the card (with bank statement written in French to support) must be presented to police officer at the border, upon entry to the Schengen area.
- Proof of accommodation, must be presented at the entrance of the Schengen area to the officer of the border police.
Published in February, 2015