A refugee close family
- The long-stay visa is valid only for the national French territory.
- The visa holder had to undertake the necessary steps to obtain his/her residence permit from the prefecture where he lives, within two months after his/her arrival.
You are a spouse or a child of refugee of less than 19 years (your parent has obtained the status of refugee). You want to join your family or seeking family reunification.
Demands must be received through appointments only. Any request by phone and e-mail will not be accepted. Applicants choose the appropriate date and time via Internet
All applicants for long stay visa, regardless of their age, must pay 99 euros. (Payable in Sudanese Pound at the current chancellery rate). Must inquire about the exact amount.
The digital fingerprinting and a photograph of a clear face are mandatory. This requires that each applicant comes personally at the visa section : the delay for treatment is about two months.
At visa section.
All the documents mentioned below must be translated in French language, by the University of Khartoum/ Translation Unit (It may take 7 days) and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
For other nationalities : submit a completely filled form, legalized by their embassies.
- Document holding the OFPRA number (letter and the original birth certificate of the refugee located in France.
- Original and copy of religious and judicial marriage certificate.
- Birth certificate of the applicant and (or) of each child. Age estimation certificate is not sufficient as a formal document in civil status code.
- Colored copy of the refugee’s legal residence card, from both sides.
- Your 4 signed and complete long-stay visa application, with 4 recent passport photographs (visible forehead, ears and neck). Download the form.
- Must write, accurately and clearly your telephone number containing 10 digits and your e-mail address of the applicant.
- Photocopies of all used pages of passports. For nationals of other than Sudanese nationality, photocopies of the residence permit must also be presented.
- Confirmed reservation (one-way ticket) by the aviation company.