A Migrant worker (OFII)
- The long-stay visa is valid only for the national French territory.
- The visa holder had to undertake the necessary steps to obtain his/her residence permit from the prefecture where he lives, within two months after his/her arrival.
You are a spouse or a child of refugee of less than 19 years (your parent has obtained the status of refugee). You want to join your family or seeking family reunification.
Sunday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 12:00 am, only by appointment through Internet (see the above address on the home page)
All applicants for long stay visa, regardless of their age, must pay 99 euros. (Payable in Sudanese Pound at the current chancellery rate). Must inquire about the exact amount.
The digital fingerprinting and a photograph of a clear face are mandatory. This requires that each applicant comes personally at the visa section : the delay for treatment is about two months.
At visa section.
- All the documents mentioned below must be translated in French by the University of Khartoum/ Translation Unit (It may take 7 days), and legalized (for Sudanese), by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. For other nationalities : legalized by their embassies.
- Approval of the (OFII) French Office for Migration & Integration.
- Employment contract issued by the prospective employer. The employer must state the reason for hiring this person and prove that there isn’t any one residing (already), on French territory could perform the job.
- Birth certificate of the applicant. Age estimation certificate is not sufficient as a formal document in civil status code.
- An accommodation proof, (Rent).
- 4 signed and complete long-stay visa applications, with 4 recent passport photographs (visible forehead, ears and neck). Download the form.
- Must write, accurately and clearly the applicant’s telephone number containing 10 digits and his e-mail address.
- Confirmed reservation (one way ticket) by the aviation company.
- Photocopies of all used pages of passports. For nationals of other than Sudanese nationality, photocopies of the residence permit must also be presented.
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR THE ACCOMPANYING FAMILIES
Do you want to accompany the direct parents of migrant worker ?
Are you a husband or a wife ? required documents
- Original and copy of religious and judicial marriage certificate.
- Birth certificate of the applicant and (or) of each child. Age estimation certificate is not sufficient as a formal document in civil status code.
- 4 signed and complete long-stay visa application, with 4 recent passport photographs of the applicant (visible forehead, ears and neck). Download the form.
- Must write, accurately and clearly the applicant’s telephone number containing 10 digits and his email address.
- Copies of all used pages of the passport and residence permit for nationals of countries other than Sudan.
- One-way ticket confirmed by the aviation company.